Rabu, 12 November 2008

Bitter Sweet In My Family

My name is Ikbal Braga, i will introduce myself about my activity system in my family. Daily, i always expeled from brother and sister, and ever all to pieces by system. As early, i have usual and accustomed about it. But start it now, i feel to bored because i am sure the system as used in my family is very dangerous. It was happen and became of relation in my family is already clutter. I am so bored. Additionally my position in my family is youngest offspring or the last in series. It have made armature load for me. They always tide rough shod over to me, and i don’t fought back because i only alone to all position.
I feel flying in the teeth. Someone said,”Braga, you must pray for more in your life, because can be healed no matter when to you, i am sure you will have a great opportunity to neutraliz your family trouble.”
Then, i follow this statement. And the conclude, We are better family.